Прислано добрым коллегой. Наверное, старая шутка. Не смешная, зато про войну.
When you have an "I hate my job" day try this:
- On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section.
- You will need to purchase a rectal thermometer made by "Johnson and Johnson." Be very sure you get this brand.
- When you get home, lock your doors, draw the drapes, and disconnect the phone, so you will not be disturbed during your therapy.
- Change to very comfortable clothing, such as a sweat suit and lie down on your bed.
- Open the package and remove the thermometer. Carefully place it on the bedside table so that it will not become chipped or broken.
- Take out the material that comes with the thermometer and read it. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:
"EVERY rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson is PERSONALLY TESTED."
- Now close your eyes and repeat out loud fifty times:
"I am so glad I do not work for quality control at the Johnson and Johnson Company!"