Предлагаемые надписи на футболках тестеров. Отсюда, и не забудьте заглянуть в комментарии. Highlights are listed below:
- My job is making things fail in new and interesting ways.
- It's 11pm. Are all your exceptions handled?
- Making theoretical attacks practical since 1998.
- Miracles may happen, but software never fixes itself.
- Works as Designed? Then the design sucks, too.
- Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
- I told you so.
- Old testers don't die, they just go to Hell and break their stuff, too.
- Defensive coding does not mean hiding things from QA.
- How many Testers does it take to fix a lightbulb? One, but it's not his job!
- I complain for a living.
I just received a spam message that begins like this:
Your Liver Will Not Warn You It's Sick Until It's Too Late!